Get comfortable with our latest version
You’ve probably noticed that Yonomi is making waves and improving the connected home experience. Our addition of new partnerships with leaders in the smart home industry is just as important to Yonomi as refining and improving our product. Check out Yonomi’s latest updates and enhancements to our app:
Add Favorites to Widgets on iPhone and iPad.
You can now turn your Favorites into Widgets on the Today Screen of your Notification Center. (Hang on Android users, Widgets are on their way.) Yonomi Widgets are really handy for frequently used Routines like Playing Music, Turning the Lights Off, TV Time or Heading Out.
If you’re not already familiar with Widgets, here’s how to set them up:
1. Slide the Notifications screen down, select “Today” if it isn’t already, and swipe to the bottom to tap the “Edit” button.
2. Swipe down until you see Yonomi listed then tap “+” and slide Yonomi into the desired position on the list. We suggest the top, of course.
3. Tap “Done,” and your Favorites become Yonomi Widgets that are always at the ready.
Control your Hue from afar.
Managing your Hue devices just got more convenient! Forget to turn the lights off or want them to switch on when you’re on vacation? Routines with Hue can now be triggered from anywhere using your Philips Hue Account.
Here’s how to connect your Philips Hue Account:
1. iOS: Tap the settings icon in the upper left-hand corner and select “Accounts & Hubs.” Then tap + in the upper right-hand corner and select “Philips Hue Account.”
Android: Tap the icon in the upper left-hand corner and select “Accounts & Hubs.” Then tap + in the bottom right-hand corner and select Philips Hue Account.”
2. iOS: Tap again on “Philips Hue Account.”
Android: Tap again on “Philips Hue Account.”
3. iOS: Tap on “Connect.”
Android: Tap on “Connect.”
4. iOS: Log into your Philips Hue Account or Create an Account. You will then be directed “Back to the App.”
Android: Log into your Philips Hue Account or Create an Account. You will then be directed “Back to the App.”
5. iOS: Your Philips Hue Account will now be listed as “Connected,” and you can run your Routines with Hue from anywhere.
Android: Your Philips Hue Account will be confirmed as “Connected,” and you can run your Routines with Hue from anywhere.
Get more from your Nest.
Set your Nest Learning Thermostat to Home or Away as part of your daily Routines, and you can save more energy. There’s no additional setup of your Nest account needed, just add it as an “Action” in any of your Routines.
Hope you like the updates!
Yonomi plays well with over 60 of the most popular devices. They no longer have to run independently in multiple apps. An action taken with one device, can trigger a sequence of actions of your other devices, making your connected home simpler and more comfortable.
If you do not have Yonomi yet, get started. Simply download the free Yonomi app from Google Play or the App Store. Yonomi will take you through the setup process to discover all your devices and help you connect them.