Wouldn’t it be great if you could stream music using the speakers you already own? With CONNECT:AMP you can–and you don’t even need a receiver. It turns your favorite pair of passive (aka non-powered, non-amplified) speakers into a streaming machine so you can teach them some amazing new tricks.
Sonos Connect:Amp and Yonomi
Yonomi and Sonos make a great pair to get you moving in the morning, turn on some relaxing music when you get home, and more. Sonos pairs with all of your favorite music services, including TuneIn, Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, Google Music, and many more and makes it easy to route music all over your home. Add a Sonos to your Yonomi platform to play music when you get home, wake you up with the local radio in the morning and much more.
Own an older Sonos ZonePlayer 80 or Sonos ZonePlayer 100? We support those, too!
Why We Love It
- Brings music streaming to your favorite indoor or outdoor speakers.
- More sonic punch. Built-in amplifier powers large or small speakers.
- 55 W per channel at 8 Ohms.
- RCA line-in for connecting a range of playback sources.
- Subwoofer line-out.
- Play your Sonos Favorites and Stations
- Group multiple Sonos speakers
- Play, Pause, Skip, and go Back Tracks
- Set Volume and Mute/Unmute